Shell Transport
Home Up Moody-Stuart 1 Contact

 

 

                                                                         

Shell Transport & Trading Co plc company No. 235763255, is the Shell Groupís United Kingdom holding Company, with 40% of the assets.  NV Koninklijke Nederlandsche Petroleum Maatschappij (Royal Dutch Shell) owning the remaining 60%. Shell Transport  & Trading has been, and is, in overall charge of the Shell Groupís defence to this action.